Also known as
Omeo Heart Gld
B Jain Omeo Heart Gold Drops
It acts as a cardiac tonic to restore the tone of the muscles of heart. affects the circular fibres of the heart muscles to relieve the palpitations.
Indication of B Jain Omeo Heart Gold Drops
- Irregular heart beat
Composition of B Jain Omeo Heart Gold Drops
- Cactus Grand Q: Chest pains, with suffocation, cold sweat, Constriction, very acute pains and stitches in heart, pulse feeble, irregular, quick, without strength. Oppressed breathing as from a weight on chest. Constriction in chest.
- Strophanthus H Q: It increases the contractile power of all striped muscles. used with advantage to tone the heart. Hearts action weak, rapid irregular, due to muscular debility; and insufficiency. Cardiac pain.
- Aurum-Mur 4x: Drawing and cutting in the heart. Violent pressure in the region of the heart. Cardiac anguish. Enlarged right side of the heart.
- Cratageus Oxy. Q: Irregularity of heart, Chronic heart disease, with extreme weakness. Very feeble and irregular heart action. Extreme breathing difficulty on least exertion, pulse accelerated, irregular, feeble, intermittent.
- Camphora 2x: Icy coldness of the whole body; sudden sinking of strength; pulse small and weak. As a heart stimulant for emergency use of Camphor is the most satisfactory remedy.
- Valeriana Q: Choking on falling asleep. Irritability with all complaints.
- Convallaria M Q: A heart remedy. Increases energy of hearts’ action, renders it more regular. Feeling as if heart beat throughout the chest. Palpitation from the least exertion. Tobacco heart, especially when due to cigarettes.
Directions of use of B Jain Omeo Heart Gold Drops
To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals r as directed by the physician
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.